The material in this module contributes to the following Ohio Introduction to Ethics TAG Outcomes:
- Demonstrate exposure to and knowledge of the views and approaches to specific issues in ethics as presented in the writings of several figures/texts from the history of philosophy.
- Demonstrate exposure to and knowledge of the views and approaches to specific moral problems or ethical issues as presented in the writings of several figures/texts from contemporary philosophy.
- Demonstrate increased awareness and understanding of complex issues and complex ethical issues as presented in philosophic texts.
- Demonstrate an understanding of how to examine questions and issues from diverse perspectives.
- Demonstrate exposure to and recognition of philosophical arguments addressing traditional and contemporary ethical and moral issues within the contexts and traditions that inform them.
- Comprehend, analyze, and evaluate diverse philosophical arguments regarding ethical matters within the contexts and traditions those matters are cast.