- Law of SinesTMM 002 PRECALCULUS (Revised March 21, 2017)2c. Analyze general triangles. Routine analysis of side lengths and angle measurements using trigonometric ratios/functions, as well as other relationships.*Sample Tasks:The student can solve general triangles using trigonometric ratios and relationships including laws of sine and cosine.The student can compare similar triangles.The student can compute length and angle measurements inside complex drawings involving multiple geometric objects.The student can algebraically describe relationships inside complex drawings involving multiple geometric objects.
- Higher Education, Mathematics, Calculus, Geometry, Trigonometry
- Material Type:
- Ohio Open Ed Collaborative
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial
- Media Format:
- Downloadable docs, Text/HTML, Video
No evaluations yet.