Review of Famous Functions Modules
After completing this section, students should be able to do the following.
- Know the graphs and properties of ‘‘famous’’ functions.
- Know and use the properties of exponential and logarithmic functions.
- Understand the relationship between exponential and logarithmic functions.
- Understand the definition of a rational function.
- Understand the properties of trigonometric functions.
- Evaluate expressions and solve equations involving trigonometric functions and inverse trigonometric functions.
How crazy could it be?
Two young mathematicians think about the plots of functions.
Polynomials are some of our favorite functions.
Rational functions are functions defined by fractions of polynomials.
We review trigonometric functions.
Exponential and logarithmic functions
Exponential and logarithmic functions illuminated.