Applications of integration module
After completing this section, students should be able to do the following.
- Understand linear density and its connection to mass.
- Calculate the mass of an objection with varying density.
- Understand work and how it is computed.
- Calculate work when force is varying.
- Know when to integrate a cross-section to solve a physics problem.
- Calculate work when distance is varying.
We apply the procedure of ``Slice, Approximate, Integrate'' to model physical situations.