Who was the first psychologist to use psychology in advertising?
- Hugo Münsterberg
- Elton Mayo
- Walter Dill Scott
- Walter Bingham
Which test designed for the Army was used for recruits who were not fluent in English?
- Army Personality
- Army Alpha
- Army Beta
- Army Intelligence
Which area of I-O psychology measures job satisfaction?
- industrial psychology
- organizational psychology
- human factors psychology
- advertising psychology
Which statement best describes the Hawthorne effect?
- Giving workers rest periods seems like it should decrease productivity, but it actually increases productivity.
- Social relations among workers have a greater effect on productivity than physical environment.
- Changes in light levels improve working conditions and therefore increase productivity.
- The attention of researchers on subjects causes the effect the experimenter is looking for.